Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!!!

Some of you may already know but in case you don't... tomorrow is Grandparents Day!!! YAY! I personally think this is the coolest holiday ever. I hope that someday I will be celebrating it with my grandkids and maybe great grandkids. So... here is a tribute to our favorite grandparents...Granny and Pops, Nana and Papa Whiskers, and Nana and Papa Clinkscale. We love you and we hope this makes you laugh :)


Mayson and Graham chillin in Mommy and Daddy's Bed


My little love bug

What a diva (wearing mommy's shoes ;)


I love this laugh!


Now on to the videos!!!!

This first video is Graham learning how to say "I love you." It's a stretch I know but hey, he's trying. I really think he just had bad gas but whatever.



Okay, for those of you who do not know, Mayson is a tad bit obsessed with music and anything Hannah Montana. She can hear just about any song on the radio and tell you who is singing it. From The Blackeyed Peas, to Maroon 5, Britney Spears or Dwight Yokam (daddy's influence). It is hysterical and we use her at party's as our little show monkey. We really could join the circus with her but somehow I think we would be better fit for the zoo. Anyway, here is an update 1 year later on her Hannah Montana rendition. (You can see the first one on an older post).

Oh yeah, that's Daddy playing backup on the Tambourine. Borderline Amazing!!



And last but not least... Danny and I want to say a few special things about our Grandparents. My Nana and Papa Taylor are still in Burleson and doing well. We love them dearly and think about them every day. My Nana and Papa Clinkscale are in heaven. My nana lived to be 96 years old and went to heaven to be with my Papa this year. We love you both.
Danny's Grandad and Grandma are also still living in Rendon. G.W. was named after his Grandad, Gordon Winston. Grandma is battling Alzheimer's but loves to see May and Graham. She rarely talks anymore but she will always speak when she sees them. This makes us all so happy. Danny's Mawmaw is in Grand Prairie and as feisty as ever. She can keep up with the great grandkids better than we can sometimes. She spoils them rotten and we love going to her house to visit. Danny's Papa died several years ago. He was retired from the Air Force. He served for 25 years and was married to MawMaw for 50 years! Wow!!! I hope Danny and I can be this lucky.
So... to all of our grandparents and great grandparents, we love you all!!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my Kate you guys are going to have your hands full with her!!! She has an incredible amount of rhythm. She's so funny!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe she knows all the words! That is the cutest thing!

~Paisley's Mommy~ said...

Love this post and all the sweet pics and videos! It was so great to see yall last week! We need to get together again soon!

Check out my blog, I nominated you for an award :)