Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day







Okay so instead of cleaning my house and doing the million other things on my "to-do" list, I'm sitting in my office trying to format my blog! So you better enjoy it cause my house is still a mess! In other news... Mother's Day was good, we watched our new niece and 2 nephews get dedicated at church. For those of you who don't know, my sister-in-law adopted 3 children this month. They had been fostering them for the past 6 months and now they are legally theirs! Yeah! We are so excited for them. As for mothers day, the one thing I really wanted I didn't get... A NAP! Both of my children refused to take a nap that day and Graham had been a stinker all night the night before :( But, I guess I can't complain. The best Mother's Day gift is my beautiful children who I love so much :)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Yeah I'm glad you finally made a blog. I can't wait to see Graham, he's grown up so much already. Love you guys!!