Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Graham Rolls Over!

Well, for those of you who don't know, this is my last week at home. I go back to work next week and I'm going to miss these babies so much! I had such a good time staying at home the last 3 months with my kiddos and I'm sad that it is about to end. But... I do feel that I'm a more patient and loving mother when I work. It makes me realize how much I cherish the time with my family when I'm home. Here are some of my favorite new pics!

Mayson and Graham before bedtime


My little monkey LOVES to sleep with his lovie over his face ;)

Their first bath together


Being silly!


Graham in his jumperoo. He loves it! His feet don't even touch the ground yet.





Well it's official, my little man rolled over today! He's only 11 weeks old and he's growing up so fast :( I wanted him to take everything slow since I know he will be my last but he has other plans. You can hear May growling and laughing in the background. She thought it was hilarious that he rolled over!




1 comment:

The May Way said...

He is so big!! Cannot wait to see him on Thursday!!