Thursday, June 25, 2009

So sad....

Well, I guess it's official...my baby has grown up! I was waiting for this day to come and I could tell it was going to happen soon. On Monday night as I was putting May to bed, she took her "lovie", threw it on the floor and said "Mommy I don't need this anymore!" I wanted to cry right then and there but didn't. I guess this means she is officially growing up. She has had her lovie since she was born and we always joked that she would go to prom and get married with it. Those of you who know us also know that the lovie never left the house. We only bought one when she was born (we are so much smarter the second time around) and so we did not want to risk losing it somewhere so it always stayed at the house. I even called the 1-800 number for Carters and tried to order another one and they had stopped making them! So, for now the lovie is living in the top of our closet just in case the day comes when she decides she wants it again. Our baby is officially a BIG GIRL ;)

On another note... I had my first week back at work this week and wow was it hard. I cried the whole way to work Monday morning :( I know that my babies are in good hands at Aunt Shannie's school but I missed them so much. It was especially hard because my schedule had me working 3 12 hour days in a row. So, by the time I got home Danny had fed both of them and was working on baths. He did so good this week being Mr. Mom, thanks honey! But now I am off until Monday and will be spending some much needed R&R time with my babies.

No comments: